Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Meet Our Team: Jake Revers

Meet Our Team: Jake Revers:

We wanted you to get to know our team a little better!
Here’s 5 Questions with Jake Revers, Director of Business Development here at STEADfast.

#1: What’s your name and title? 

My name is Jake Revers and I’m the Director of Business Development at STEADfast IT.  

#2: How long have you been working at STEADfast and what are your primary responsibilities?

I’ve been at STEADfast for a little more than a year now. My role with the company is focused on new business development and customer engagement to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.

#3: What do you enjoy about the work you do at STEADfast?

The people. I enjoy the people that I work with and get to have conversations with daily. To sit down and understand the challenges business and individuals are faced with daily and to be able to come up with a solution or direct them to a partner to help solve those challenges is very fulfilling. My goal for every conversation that I have is to walk away knowing that I helped that individual in some way, shape or form. If I don’t have the solution – I know someone who does!

#4: What do you enjoy doing outside of work?

Outside of being a father to three amazing kids, I’m an avid outdoorsman. There is something about being connected with mother nature that I can’t explain. I love to hunt and fish but more so to immerse myself in my surroundings and use my senses to really become a part of nature. It’s amazing how many things are actually going on around you once you become aware.

#5: What’s your favorite book, movie or podcast? 

With all the time I spend on the road, I take advantage of that time to reflect on myself and listen to podcasts. My favorite is the Ed Mylett Show. His podcast inspires you to be a better person in so many ways. He extracts information from his interviews and relates it not only our everyday lives, but to his own as well is a talent second to none. His tactics and strategies are tools to help you transform your body, mind business and/or family.


STEADfast IT is the highest rated Managed Services Provider in the Northeast

The post Meet Our Team: Jake Revers appeared first on STEADfastIT IT MSP.

from STEADfastIT IT MSP https://managedserviceprovider.com/meet-our-team-jake-revers/

From https://itservicesaratogaspringsny.blogspot.com/2019/12/meet-our-team-jake-revers.html



from
https://steadfastit1.wordpress.com/2019/12/11/meet-our-team-jake-revers/

from https://itservice0.blogspot.com/2019/12/meet-our-team-jake-revers.html

from
https://itservice0.tumblr.com/post/189614634388

No comments:

Post a Comment